4. Publication and endorsement by the Church of England of devotional prayers and other materials for LGBTI people
- The Church of England to endorse a range of prayers and liturgies, which reflect and celebrate the lives and loves of LGBTI people.
Key contact: Tracey Byrne
5. Liturgical materials for use in church after civil partnerships, the marriage of same-sex couples and to affirm change of name and welcome after gender transition
- An official service of dedication and prayer in Common Worship available for those clergy who wish to use it
- Clear guidance given to clergy about what they can and cannot do.
Key contact: The Reverend Canon Steven Saxby
6. Parishes that wish to do so should be able to celebrate same-sex marriages and to mark the continuation of a marriage when a partner transitions gender
- Clergy and parishes to be able to act in line with their own theological perspective, as with divorced couples, women bishops, and celebrate same-sex marriages if they want to.
- The General Synod to bring forward legislation that will enable those clergy who want to celebrate same-sex marriages to be able to do so, while protecting the legal rights of clergy who are conscientiously opposed.
Key contact: Savi Hensman